The Center will provide the following services:
- Consultation on genetic epidemiological study design and multi-omics research.
- Support for genetic and genomic data analysis.e.g., GWAS, EWAS, lipidomics, metabolomics, gut microbiome, gene-gene or gene-environment interactions, etc
- Other Center-related activities
- The Center will provide high-quality service and support for genetic epidemiological study design, access to research data, bioinformatics and multiomics data analysis for new grant proposals, scientific publications, and presentations.
- This includes assistance with data cleaning, data merging and harmonization, data management, data safety and monitoring, and secure data transfer across multiple departments and institutions.
Department: PHHP-COM EPIDEMIOLOGY
Jinying Zhao MD, PhD
Deans Endowed Chair And Professor Director, Center For Genetic Epidemiology And Bioinformatics (GeneBio), Preeminence Faculty
Phone: (352) 273-5933
Contact our Center Director for inquiries or visit the Contact Us tab